I am an acupuncture and moxibustion therapist.
My therapy room is located at Meidaimae, whichis on Keio-line, 5 minues
away from Shinjuku in Tokyo.
Since I was around 30, I have been having the Ishizaka style acupuncture
therapy. When I reached 40, I decided to be an acupucture therapist, and
got the license in 2011. The style of acupuncture is originally from the
work of Sotetsu Ishizaka (1770-1841), who was the Samurai Shogun's acupuncurist
in the late Edo period. I have learned Ishizaka style from Mitsuo Goto
and another therapist, both learned it from Eiji Machida, who is the main
successor of Ishizaka style. Ishizaka style of acupuncture is quite unique,
but simple. The principle of the treatment is to insert needles to where
the tight spots in the body, and soften them up!
● Address: Haimu Kotobuki 102, Matsubara 2-18-13, Setagaya-ku
● The fee of acupuncture and moxibustion therapy:
- Initial fee: \1,000.-
- Acupuncture 60 min: \5,000.-
- Acupuncture 60 min & Moxibustion 10 min : \6,000.-
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion 90 min : \7,000.-
- Massage 30 min and Acupuncture 30 min: \5,000.-
#1,000 yen shall be discounted, if you had come last month.
● The massage therapy is also available.
\2,500 per 30 minutes
● Available on: TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SAT & SUN
TUE, WED, FRI, SAT & SUN: 10:00 - 20:00 (last call)
THU: 10:00 - 16:30 (last call)
● Reservation is required.
●SMS (Short Message to Cell-Phone No. ) is available.
You can expect faster response from me than the inquiry e-mail.